Digital Media Package
Sponsorships / Branding Opportunities / Digital Media Package
Take advantage of impactful and eye-catching digital advertising at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, delivering your digital branding to attendees on dynamic displays located in high traffic areas.
- Includes one (1) 30-second spot rotating within an exclusive loop which will include Heart Rhythm Society and exclusive industry supported advertising
- Spots run from May 9-12, 2018
Content will be displayed across all components included in the package - Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) Marquee, Video Wall and LCD Network displayed throughout the convention center, offering exposure both inside and outside the facility.
- Located directly in front of the BCEC, the Marquee presents a unique opportunity to display compelling animations and messages in a high-visibility outdoor setting.
- Located inside the main entrance lobby of the BCEC, the Video Wall displays images and messages across a full length 160’ wall above the entrance lobby – the site of HRS Scientific Sessions’ registration and main exhibit hall entrance.
- The LCD Network features 31 displays presenting digital content in high resolution throughout the BCEC. The Network is designed to broadcast a variety of media: text, graphics, animation and video.
- Ads can be static or motion displaying your company name, logo, messaging, and/or booth number throughout the day
- Analytics available – rotation schedule, number of times viewable
- Audio is NOT available
Supporter’s Involvement and Timeline:
- Contributor must provide advertisement in electronic format for approval by Heart Rhythm Society
- Confirmations will include specifications and deadline dates
Price: $32,500 per advertising spot (five packages available)
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
The Heart Rhythm Society is NOT responsible for electronic malfunctions to digital presentations.